1. The Bible to be the inerrant, infallible, living Word of God; inspired by the Holy Spirit and given to the Church. That 'All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17) For this reason, we can say "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes." (Romans 1:16)
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. His virgin birth. His sinless life. His miracles. His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood. His bodily resurrection. His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. That justification by faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
5. The prime agency for the work of God's kingdom is the Christian local church functioning under the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ. To the church have been entrusted the ordinances of Believer's Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
6. In the return of Jesus Christ, to consummate His Kingdom. in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of Life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. That we are but one part of the body of Christ, and "Just as each of us has one body with many members, so in Christ we who are many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."(Romans 12:4-5) We must work together with all our brothers and sisters in Christ to fulfill Gods plan for His Church.
8. That "it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast."(Ephesians 2 8-9) Salvation is a gift from God, to us. We were spiritually dead in our sin. "But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy.
He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life." (Titus 3:5-7)
9. In keeping with Paul's instructions to the church. We believe that "It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ"(Ephesians 4:11-13).
Therefore, our desire is to "Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy. For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God. Indeed, no one understands him; he utters mysteries with his spirit. But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort." (1 Corinthians 14:1-3)